Skip to main content

Kuching 2 (Entry Basi)

Sorry...this was supposed to be uploaded last week... x sompek la...

First day in Kuching, we were brought to eat laksa sarawak for breakfast. This is a special place... why?
The restaurant was featured in JJCM and visited by various artists

The restaurant name is 'Tnot Laksa'. The laksa was so delicious, i ate two bowls.... huhuhuhu. And judging by the number of cars parked outside the restaurant, i think many would agree with me.

My first bowl


After breakfast, we went straight to the meeting venue, our regional office. The first day meeting went well, if not a bit dry. We discussed about governance topic for the whole day. Lunch was served inside the meeting room. We were served with some sarawak delacacies like umai and chicken cooked in bamboo. X sempat amik gambar lunch... After lunch rest, the session resumed.

In the evening the bus took us to buy some sarawak famous kuih lapis. We were dropped at Dayang Salha Kuih Lapis. And i bought a few for families at home. The best thing is, the seller here already familiar with tourist requirement. My kiuh lapis was nicely packed in a box that made it easier to take it as hand luggage in the aeroplane.

Once we back at the hotel, we went to our dinner place, just accross the hotel. I cant remember what the place name was. But the food was superb! At least for a seafood lover like me.

Before....

The pic above was some of the food in the menu. Yet to come at that time was fried soft crab, steamed fish, durians, crab soup and some more that I can't recall... But Im sure i ate it all (merasa la konon...padahal melantak!)

After...Burrppp....alhamdulillah....
 The next day, I still feel full from last nite dinner. I just took light breakfast at the hotel. Then we took our bus to the regional office to resume the session. On the second day, I have presented my paper and alhamdulillah, everything went well, except for some coughing here and there.... (batuk dah 3 minggu nih...).

In the afternoon, we went to seafood restaurant for lunch. As usual, mmg superb la...Dah x concentrate pun sbb excited nak balik umah n see my hubby (huhuhuhu...sila tercekik! mcm setahun x jumpa). But still sempat singgah pasar (x ingat nama) beli ikan terubuk masin. RM 20 for 7 terubuks...yang sizenya kalau makan 2 org, sangat la terlebih2... worth it or not? I don't care sbb nak cepat2 pi airport and check in.

Alhamdulillah, flight back to KL was uneventful (except for one "artis" yg dok belakang aku- asik la dia dok bergendang2 kat tray dia which was attached kat belakang sit aku. Kot ya pun boring, be considerate la sikit... takkan x perasan kerusi aku pun bergoyang sama...seriously.... nanti org kata jakun marah pulak...). Other than that, I was so happy to get back home.... Home sweet home....




Comments

  1. makan tak hengat!!!!! huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahahahhaa.... aku bab makan mmg tak hengat... Ngeee :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gambar laksa dah, gambar seafood pon dah, gambar si pemakan nye mana? hek hek hek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gambar si pemakan? X muat kamera nk masuk.... Hahhhahah ;-p i pemalu la....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapter

If I could sum up what i learnt from my life as TTCian, that would be P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. Being a TTCian has shaped me up as a person. It makes me rely to Allah Almighty in everything I do and make me believe that there will be a silver lining even in the darkest cloud.  For indeed, with hardship (will be) ease Indeed, with hardship (will be) ease. So when you have finished (your duties), then stand up (for worship). And to your Lord direct (your) longing. (Al-Insyirah 5-8) TTC World was past behind me... I'm living new world of parenthood to a 6-year-old toddler. Let's begin new chapter at MY WORLD

Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa

U all tau tak dari mana datangnya frasa 'Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa' ni? I petik dari DBP: Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa bukanlah peribahasa tetapi slogan Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa bermaksud bahawa bahasa sebagai milik mutlak sesuatu bangsa yang menjadi identiti kebangsaan. Sesungguhnya bahasa itu menunjukkan jati diri sesuatu bangsa. Bahasa melambangkan bagaimana sesuatu bangsa itu menggunakan bahasa sebagai alat komunikasi, perpaduan untuk saling memahami dan bahasa itu digunakan sebagai bahasa ilmu sesuatu bangsa. Kekuatan bahasa itu juga menunjukkan kuatnya sesuatu bangsa.  Frasa ni sebenarnya dicipta oleh Tan Sri Dol Ramli, yg merupakan pengasas rangkaian RTM. Tau tak lagu Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa? Lirik dan lagunya ditulis oleh beliau. BAHASA JIWA BANGSA G unakanlah Bahasa Kebangsaan Kita Marilah Amalkan Ramai-ramai Bahasalah Menyatukan Kita Semua Yakinlah Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa Marilah Mari Rakyat Semua Buktikan Taat Setia dengan Satu Bahasa Maju Bang

Komen

Komen....comment. Comment: generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement (Wikitionary). Komentar : huraian, ulasan (yg mengandungi penjelasan, kritik, atau pendapat mengenai sesuatu perkara (Kamus Dewan Bahasa edisi ke-4) I suka tinggalkn komen kat blog orang. Hehehhehe…   Why? May be sebab I rasa if I leave a comment the writer would feel that ‘eh…ada jugak orang yg sudi baca apa yg aku tulis ni’. Coz I would feel that way when someone leave a comment in my blog. Even though you can check how many people hit your blog in the ‘Stat’, the feeling of having comments on your entries is different. I’m sure u akan rasa happy bila someone tinggalkan comment kat ur blog. Eh, x happy ke org tinggalkan komen? Sapa happy angkat tangan (I angkat tangan ni… hehehehe). Perhaps its human nature. Bila kita bercakap dengan orang, and orang beri respond, baru rasa ada interaction antara si ‘pencakap’ (erk! Teruknya B