Skip to main content

If you think your life is hard....

I was watching 'Bersamamu' @ TV3. Usually I won't watch this 'sad story' kind of TV program...not because I don't care... It is because I'll feel so sad that I would be crying watching it (Yes....I'm that sensitive).

But tonight, since my MIL is the Queen of the house, she got to watch whatever TV program she likes. And I'm as a dutiful daughter in law (hehhehe) will watch whatever TV Program she choose.

But I managed to hold back my tears (malu la kat my MIL!). Sedih la... I can't bear watching other people's suffering. Kesian sangat kat adik tu... being 16, but he can only lie on his back and his mother would attend to him. He suffers with brain cancer, which already spread to his spine. Memang sedih sangat.

This makes me think, how many of us being thankful to Allah? We often complain that we have a hard life. We often asked why we have such problem? Why Allah did not accept our Doa? Why does this problem happen to me? But we always forgot that there is other people who has suffered more than us.

Shouldn't we be thankful that Allah gives us such problem? Don't we know that Allah would never test us, unless the test is for forgiveness of our sins or to increase our 'darjat'. Yes dear reader, when we got tested by Allah, it is a sign that He still Loves us, He does not want us to forget Him, hence the test was given so that we can come back to Him for forgiveness.

So next time when you feel that your life is sucks, stop for a moment and Istighfar lah... Terima lah dugaan Allah dengan hati yang tenag, dan bersyukurlah...sebab dugaan yang kita alami tidak sehebat dugaan orang lain.

Comments

  1. Ai pun suke tgk Bersamamu tu.
    insaf dibuatnya.
    marilah bersyukur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapter

If I could sum up what i learnt from my life as TTCian, that would be P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. Being a TTCian has shaped me up as a person. It makes me rely to Allah Almighty in everything I do and make me believe that there will be a silver lining even in the darkest cloud.  For indeed, with hardship (will be) ease Indeed, with hardship (will be) ease. So when you have finished (your duties), then stand up (for worship). And to your Lord direct (your) longing. (Al-Insyirah 5-8) TTC World was past behind me... I'm living new world of parenthood to a 6-year-old toddler. Let's begin new chapter at MY WORLD

Mood Tak Sabar

Been reading other's people experience about it... and everytime membaca catatan mereka, semakin rasa sebak dan teruja. Ya Allah... begitu melonjak-lonjak perasaan ku ini... terasa lambatnya masa berlalu... . Counting days.... Anyway... semalam jumpa doc cantik. Ramai sungguh patient doc. I was the 16th. Dekat pkol 1.30 pm baru masuk jumpa doc (well...sampai pon lambat kan...memang la no 16 jawabnya... hehehehe). Masuk2 jumpa doc, doc pun kata, lamanya tak jumpa. Heheheh...berehat doc... so check up macam biasa and get her advice. Doc prescribed ubat, then balik umah lps amik ubat. Need to remind myself - ini hanya usaha. Allah jua yg tentukan segalanya. Semoga Allah permudahkan semua urusanku yang satu ini.... Amin...

Komen

Komen....comment. Comment: generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement (Wikitionary). Komentar : huraian, ulasan (yg mengandungi penjelasan, kritik, atau pendapat mengenai sesuatu perkara (Kamus Dewan Bahasa edisi ke-4) I suka tinggalkn komen kat blog orang. Hehehhehe…   Why? May be sebab I rasa if I leave a comment the writer would feel that ‘eh…ada jugak orang yg sudi baca apa yg aku tulis ni’. Coz I would feel that way when someone leave a comment in my blog. Even though you can check how many people hit your blog in the ‘Stat’, the feeling of having comments on your entries is different. I’m sure u akan rasa happy bila someone tinggalkan comment kat ur blog. Eh, x happy ke org tinggalkan komen? Sapa happy angkat tangan (I angkat tangan ni… hehehehe). Perhaps its human nature. Bila kita bercakap dengan orang, and orang beri respond, baru rasa ada interaction antara si ‘pencakap’ (erk! Teruknya B